Our Practice Areas | Joseph P. Jordan
At the Ohio general practice law firm of Joseph P. Jordan, we are determined to help our clients find the best solutions for their legal problems. We offer clients throughout the Toledo metro area more than 45 years of skilled legal representation in a wide variety of legal matters, including:
- Criminal defense | Our Toledo criminal defense lawyer represents those facing charges for DUI, traffic violations, theft or any other misdemeanor or felony offenses in the Lucas County area. We also represent out-of-state visitors, as well as underage clients in cases involving juvenile crimes and college crimes.
- Civil litigation | We represent clients in all types of civil litigation matters ranging from contract disputes to personal injury car accidents and hit-and-run. We do all we can to fully protect the rights and best interests of our clients.
- Business and commercial law | Our firm advises clients as to all aspects of business organization, contract disputes and other business law matters. We assist clients with business formation by helping them select the proper entity and by drafting/filing any necessary paperwork.
- Municipal law | Are you a property owner selling your property for development? We can answer your zoning questions, assist in annexation disputes and provide sound legal guidance regarding any municipal law matter you may be facing, including those involving a government agency or program.
- Estate planning | Attorney Joseph P. Jordan works with clients to create estate plans that carefully outline the disposition of their assets, as well as address their medical and family concerns. This includes the creation of wills, trusts, living wills and durable powers of attorney.
Free Initial Consultation | Flexible Appointment Scheduling
Contact Lucas County criminal defense attorney Joseph P. Jordan at 419-318-7968 for a free initial consultation to discuss your criminal charges or other legal matters. Our law office hours are Monday through Friday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Evening and weekend appointments are available upon request. We will take the time to listen to your concerns, inform you of your legal options and keep you informed of the status of your case. We accept major credit cards.